Are you a stargazer?
One of my favorite holiday traditions is curling up on the sofa under a cozy quilt while the weather is frightful outside and enjoying looking up at the stars and moon.
It’s amazing how the light from the moon reflects over the snow and the twinkle from the stars encourages us to look up at the expansive sky and see the nightly light show. That was the inspiration behind the Refracted Star quilt block. It was my attempt to capture the twinkle in the night sky and the celebratory mood this season brings.
The Refracted Star block is traditionally pieced and is perfect for featuring on stockings, in a table runner, on quilted placemats, or make a bunch of Refracted Star blocks to feature in a quilt. The quilty options are endless!
- Skill level: confident beginner.
- Modern quilt pattern.
- Instant digital download (PDF).
- Follow the step-by-step graphics and detailed instructions to help you achieve quilty success!
- Coloring page is included to design and plan your own.
- Block labels to help you stay organized.
- Active hyperlinks to additional tutorials.
- Handy checkboxes to track your progress at each step of the piecing journey!
- Includes instructions for a 12.5" x 12.5" unfinished block.