The Irish Vortex Quilt is a modern star quilt pattern featuring lots of movement and dimension with very little effort required! Great for showing off your favorite color combination or to finally unbundle that fat quarter bundle you've got sitting in your stash!
QUILT TECHNIQUES YOU'LL LEARN
You'll learn how to strip piece and sub-cut blocks. And learn how to make half-square triangles using the 8-at-a-time (no waste) method.
Grab a fat quarter bundle and dive into the fun of ninja star meets classic Irish chain.
- Skill level: beginner.
- Modern quilt pattern.
- Instant digital download (PDF).
- Follow the step-by-step graphics and detailed instructions to achieve quilty success!
- Pressing directions to help your seams nest resulting in perfect points!
- Coloring page to design your own.
- 7 additional colorways to inspire you.
- Fabric and cutting instructions for both yardage and fat quarters.
- Includes instructions for 8 Quilt Sizes: Baby/ Mini 24"x24", Baby with Borders 32.5"x32.5", Crib 36"x48", Throw 60"x60", Twin 72"x96", Double 84"x108", Queen 96"x108" and King 120"x108".
- Fat quarter friendly!