In need of a quick sew?
The Harvest Falls Mini and Pillow pattern is perfect to satisfy that stitching itch without needing to commit to a full on quilt. In less than an afternoon, you'll have a brand new quilted pillow or wall hanging to spruce up your home or whip up a handmade gift for your best friend.
All you need is a series of Fat Eigths or even scraps will do (fat quarters work too!) + a little bit of yardage for the borders and you're all set. You most likely already have the materials sitting in your fabric stash!
QUILT TECHNIQUES YOU'LL LEARN
You'll learn how to make half-square triangles using the 2-at-a-time method, flying geese using the traditional method and how to snowball your quilt blocks. Three handy quilt techniques to have in your quilty tool box!
PILLOW PATTERN FEATURES
The design of the quilt never changes, just the border sizes.
- Skill level: beginner.
- Modern quilt pattern.
- Instant digital download (PDF).
- Step-by-step graphics and detailed instructions to achieve quilty success!
- Pressing directions to help your seams nest for perfect points!
- Finishing instructions for both a quilted wall hanging and how to insert a metal zipper in your quilted pillow.
- Fabric cutting diagrams to maximize your fabric and take any guess work out of the equation.
- Coloring page to design your own.
- 12 additional colorways to inspire you.
- Track your progress at each step of the quilting journey so you always know where you left off!
- Includes instructions for a Mini quilt 20"x20" and 3 Square Pillow Sizes: 16"x16", 18"x18" and 20" x20".