We all can use some guiding lights in our life and that's the essence captured in the Guiding Lights pillow pattern. A modern diamond motif that adds a twinkle to your home décor after a quick and fun sewing session!
The pattern features 4 colors, making picking a colorway a no-brainer. Need help on the fabric pull front? Use one of the 8 additional colorways as is or as inspiration to create your own bundle. The included coloring page can help you see your color pairing before buying your fabric bundle.
The good news is, she's Fat Eighth and Fat Quarter friendly + throw in a little background yardage and you're set. You could even get away with fabric scraps for the Guiding Lights design!
The big question is whether you're going Square or Lumbar?! Why not make one of each? The pattern includes instructions for both!
QUILT TECHNIQUES YOU'LL LEARN
You'll learn how to make your quilt blocks using the foundation paper piecing (FPP) technique.
PILLOW PATTERN FEATURES
The modern Guiding Lights pillow pattern features:
- Skill level: beginner.
- Instant digital download (PDF).
- Includes instructions for 2 quilted pillow sizes: Square 18"x18" and Lumbar 23" x15".
- Foundation Paper Piecing (FPP) templates are 100% to scale.
- Fabric cutting diagrams to help you maximize your fabric.
- Follow the step-by-step graphics and detailed instructions to achieve quilty success!
- Pressing directions to help your seams nest for perfect points!
- Detailed instructions on how to insert a metal zipper.
- Coloring page to design your own.
- 8 additional colorways to inspire you.
- Block labels to help you stay organized as you stitch.
- Track your progress so you know exactly where you left off!