It's the perfect introduction to piecing curves. The pattern features Drunkard's Path quilt blocks in several sizes, so you'll get a feel for how to work with curves in different sizes.
And if you're thinking 'eep, curves, no way, those are too tough', then allow my pattern testers to alleviate your fears:
"As a newbie curve sewer, your pattern is so easy to follow and a joy to construct!" - Lisa
"This quilt came together so quickly after the cutting and curve sewing. Honestly this is a brilliant wonderful stunning pattern." - Kacie
"I was a bit nervous to sew those curves...but after the first one I was a bit addicted!" - Frieda
The pattern features 9 different colors for you to play up or down the different phases of the moons. If picking fabric colors is a challenge for you, then take inspiration from the 8 additional colorways featured in the quilt pattern.
One of the best parts of the Lunar Eclipse quilt pattern might just be the alternate layouts! Even my testers were drawn to them. That's the beauty of a versatile quilt pattern - the quilty options are endless!
QUILT TECHNIQUES YOU'LL LEARN
By the end of making the Lunar Eclipse quilt pattern, you'll know how to piece drunkard's path blocks in 3 different sizes - large, medium and small. Video tutorial walk you through how to cut paper templates and how to use printed templates to cut your fabric. No more fear on using paper quilt templates!
The pattern includes instructions for 8 quilt sizes, so all your bed needs are covered!
- Skill level: beginner friendly.
- Modern quilt pattern.
- Instant digital download (PDF).
- Step-by-step graphics to walk you through to piecing success!
- Active hyperlinks to tutorials and videos for added help.
- Includes templates 100% to scale.
- Pressing directions at each stage so your blocks nest and line up nicely!
- Coloring page included to design your own.
- Fabric swatch page to track and plan your fabrics.
- Fabric cutting diagrams to maximize your yardage.
- Block labels to easily keep track of your pieces.
- 8 additional colorways included to inspire you.
- Track your progress check boxes so you never forget where you left off!
- Includes instructions for 8 Quilt Sizes: Baby, Crib, Lap, Throw, Twin, Double, Queen and King.