The Guiding Lights quilt block is all about adding some twinkle to your quilt journey. Show off your favorite colors and play with the negative space of the design. You'll achieve perfect angles thanks to the foundation paper piecing (FPP) technique. Don’t be scared off by FPP. I remember being intimidated by this technique when I first started out, but it’s super FUN and super EASY. Plus, I walk you through the steps to success!
QUILT TECHNIQUES YOU'LL LEARN
You'll learn how to foundation paper piece.
Feature the Guiding Lights quilt block on its own or make several to create your own quilt design. Lots of room for quilty play!
- Skill level: beginner.
- Modern quilt pattern.
- Instant digital download (PDF).
- Follow the step-by-step graphics and detailed instructions to achieve quilty success!
- Templates 100% to scale.
- Coloring page to design your own.
- Several additional colorways to inspire you.
- Includes instructions for a 6" x 6" finished block.