Dive into me-made fashion by pairing modern patchwork with handmade fashion.
Fashion and quilting in one? 100%!
This beginner friendly modern patchwork pattern will help you add your own quilty flare to the back and pockets of your Hovea View D coat. The quilt pattern extension is specifically designed with this model in mind and is suitable for both the Hovea and the Hovea Curves pattern.
Both patterns are beginner friendly. It'll be easy to follow along if you're new to quilting or making your own clothing. The step by step instructions and graphics will help guide you to success!
The pattern features 5 colors, making picking a colorway a no brainer. Need help on the fabric pull front? Use one of the 8 additional colorways as is or as inspiration to create your own bundle. The included coloring page can help you see your color pairing before buying your fabric bundle.
Good news is, she's Fat Quarter friendly + throw in a little background yardage and you're set. You could even get away with fabric scraps for the Etched Diamond design!
The big question is will you feature a Diamond Block on both pockets, one or none? Ohhhh, the quilty suspense!
IMPORTANT - the Etched Diamond Quilt x Hovea Coat Pattern does not include any instructions for fabric, cutting or piecing instructions for the Hovea Coat pattern. You can pick-up your copy at Megan Nielsen: Hovea Coat and Hovea Curves Coat. You will need the Hovea Coat pattern to complete your Etched Diamond x Hovea Coat.
QUILT TECHNIQUES YOU'LL LEARN
You'll learn how to make half-square triangles using the 8-at-a-time (no waste) method.
The design of the quilt never changes, just the block size.
- Skill level: beginner.
- Modern quilt pattern.
- Instant digital download (PDF).
- Follow the step-by-step graphics and detailed instructions to achieve quilty success!
- Pressing directions to help your seams nest for perfect points!
- Coloring page to design your own.
- 4 additional colorways to inspire you.
- Includes instructions for 4 coat backs with coordinating pockets: Sizes 0-8, Sizes 10-18, Sizes 20-28 and Sizes 30-34 to cover all the size options featured in the Hovea View D and Hovea Curves View D coat patterns.