Hark! Christmas Angel is here!
Ever since I was young, one of my favourite parts about the holidays is singing Christmas carols while decorating the tree. And the best part about decorating the tree was placing the Christmas Angel on the very top! We all fought over who got the honour!
The Christmas Angel block is celebrating all those holiday vibes!
This traditionally pieced block is all about bringing the special season indoors.
Bring some holiday cheer to your indoors by featuring the Christmas Angel on a stocking, in a table runner, on quilted placemats or make a bunch of Christmas Angel blocks to feature in a quilt. The quilty options are endless!
- Skill level: confident beginner.
- Modern quilt pattern.
- Instant digital download (PDF).
- Follow the step-by-step graphics and detailed instructions to help you achieve quilty success!
- Templates 100% to scale.
- Coloring page included to design and plan your own.
- Handy checkboxes to track your progress at each step of the piecing journey!
- Includes instructions for a 12.5" x 12.5" unfinished block.