The Cloud Surfing quilt is a fun modern quilt pattern to dive into the world of quilting curves! Join me online for this 6 hour virtual modern quilt workshop. I'll walk you through piecing this abstract curvy beauty with both live and streamed videos. It's the closest I can get to giving you an "in-person" feel!
What You'll Learn:
You'll learn how to piece oval drunkard's path blocks with and without the use of pins. You can choose from there which you prefer!
This class is suitable for advanced beginners (as long as you're up for a little challenge!) and experienced quilters alike.
The virtual workshop will occur on Saturday March 27, 2021 from 10am to 4pm EST, with a 30 minute break for lunch.
This is a virtual workshop that will occur over Zoom. I will send you a personalized link to join a few days before the workshop.
- Cloud Surfing quilt pattern (included in workshop fee and will be emailed to you after purchase)
- sewing machine, thread, iron, ironing board
- rotary cutter
- rotary cutter with a small head
- cutting mat
- 24" ruler
- printed templates (or you can purchase Papper Sax Sten's rulers - here)
- scissors for cutting paper
- scissors for cutting fabric
- paper and pencil for notes
- Fabric (full fabric requirements in the pattern)
I can't wait to stitch with you!
"I loved being part of this lovely workshop on the Cloud surfing quilt pattern. I had always been very intimidated by sewing curves. No more! 🥰 Best part was meeting Shannon, she was just amazing. I look forward to attending more workshops with Shannon." Shazma M.
Please note I am unable to accommodate any refunds on workshops, unless cancellation occurs 30 days or more prior to the scheduled class date. All refunds will be minus payment provider fees.
All prices are in USD.