The Modern Aztec quilted table runner pattern is such a fun and quick quilt project to add modern style to your home! The blocks are designed in a way to bring maximum visual impact without any complex piecing. Perfect quilt project for beginners looking to practice piecing points, without committing to a full quilt. And with 5-color and 10-color options, you can go as simple or as complex as you want with your fabric pull!
- Skill level: beginner.
- Modern quilt pattern.
- Instant digital download (PDF).
- Coloring page included with place for your fabric swatches to design your own.
- Several additional colorways included to inspire you.
- Follow the step-by-step graphics and detailed instructions to help you achieve quilty success!
- Pressing directions to help your seams nest resulting in perfect points!
- Includes instructions for a 5-color and 10-color table runner in two sizes: 12"x36" and 16"x48".
For more inspiration see the Modern Aztec Quilt blog post, the Sonata Modern Aztec Table Runner (small version) and the Holiday Modern Aztec Table Runner (large version).