The Shattered Star quilt pattern is a bold modern take on a star quilt. The larger pieces are perfect to show off your favorite colors or prints and makes for a quick quilt top to piece! Plus, she's FUN to make!
QUILT TECHNIQUES YOU'LL LEARN
- You'll master making half-square triangles using the 8-at-a-time method.
- You'll learn how to stitch small pieces together.
This block based pattern is quick and easy to piece. You get all the 'wow factor' without difficult piecing. Which means you'll impress the pants off your family!
- Skill level: beginner.
- Modern quilt pattern.
- Instant digital download (PDF).
- Follow the step-by-step graphics and detailed instructions to help you achieve quilty success!
- Pressing instructions at each step so your seams nest.
- Coloring page to design your own.
- Fabric swatch page to track and plan your fabrics.
- Printable tags to keep track of the different blocks.
- 7 additional colorways to inspire you.
- Includes instructions for 7 Quilt Sizes: Baby 45" x 44", Crib 45" x 55", Lap 75" x 66", Throw 75" x 77", Twin 75" x 99", Queen 90" x 110", King 120" x 121".