The Guiding Lights quilt block is all about adding some twinkle to your holiday cheer. Show off your favorite colors and play with the negative space of the design. You'll achieve perfect angles thanks to the foundation paper piecing (FPP) technique. Don’t be scared off by FPP. I remember being intimidated by this technique when I first started out, but it’s super FUN and super EASY. Plus, I walk you through the steps to success!
- Skill level: beginner.
- Modern quilt pattern.
- Instant digital download (PDF).
- Follow the step-by-step graphics and detailed instructions to help you achieve quilty success!
- Templates 100% to scale.
- Coloring page included for each of the design options to design your own.
- Several additional colorways included to inspire you.
- Includes instructions for a 6.5" x 6.5" unfinished block.